How many of you always dream of having a car of your own? Many Singaporeans think of their car as a convenient mode of transport, an expensive necessity for work or family or a status symbol while on the road. Wished you could own a car even for just a day because……
1. Missing your bus/train can easily ruin your day
You don’t want to end up like him.
2. A sardine in a can is not what you want to be
3. You know the feeling of being in the comfort of your own car.
Come experience the NEW Peugeot 308 yourself! It’s a car that slips seamlessly into your life, especially if you:
- Value a healthy balance of pleasure and practicality…
- Don’t mind giving in to the occasional urge to splurge and indulge in what makes you feel good, and…
- Like making a statement (as long as it’s on your own terms and truly reflects who you are).
From fashionistas to foodies, tech geeks to travel junkies, family men to futuristic clubbers, the new 308 easily complements a myriad of personalities and lifestyles.
- If looking good is what matters, the new 308’s stylishly sporty looks are a perfect match to your sense of style.
- If you’re into innovative gadgets, the new 308’s award-winning i-Cockpit will definitely appeal with its sleek dashboard and 9.7” colour touchscreen.
- If your life centers around sports and keeping fit, the new 308’s spacious boot can expand up to over 1,300 litres in 2-seater mode to fit all your equipment
We want to invite you to experience the latest Peugeot 308 and a chance to bring her out on the roads when it’s officially launched next year. Here’s how you can do it
Blog about “3 reasons how having the Peugeot 308 could fit into your life over a weekend and how it suits your personality” You can refer to this website for more information on Peugeot 308 Series http://www.peugeot.com/en/products-services/cars/new-peugeot-308
(Hint: entries will be selected based on creativity of content and pictures!)
Peugeot is looking for the blogger with most interesting entry to win a Staycation and a chance to be behind the wheel of the new Peugeot 308 for a weekend.
Hurry, and who knows, you could be living the spotlight!
Submit your blog permalink/ mobile blog links with your full name, email and contact number by 25 December 2014, 2359h.
Terms & Conditions
1. Nuffnangers must send entries as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible
2. Please refrain any use of profanities and tarnishing of brand name in the entries submitted. Nuffnang reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to reject your entry without prior notice.
3. Accepting and utilization of the contest prize will be subject to Terms and Conditions by Autofrance and relevant service providers involved
4. By your participation, you accept to be bounded by these Terms and Conditions.